Monday 14 July 2008

Still no piccies....

and a very busy weekend.....
yesterday was my day off, I spent the morning thinking about what I should have been doing - you know the kind of thing; laundry, cleaning, housework. So I read the paper, did the crossword and sunbathed on the trampolene (you know how small my garden is), my excuse was that I didn't want to get hot and sweaty and then have to go out. At 1.30pm DD, DH and I went to our friends renewal of vows. It was a lovely family affair, and we all went back to their house and sat in the garden, catching up, meeting new friends, eating and drinking. The weather was warm, and we actually sat outside until 9pm - yes 9pm!!!!!
It was almost like Summer ;-)

2 comments:

Bezdecny Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bezzie said...

Ahem, I SAID, I wish I had a trampoline!!