Tuesday 8 July 2008

Is it still raining? really??

Wow - this weather is horrible. It feels like autumn out there. The house feels sticky and damp, the washing isn't drying, and I almost feel tempted to put the heating on - sigh! And tomorrow is my day off, so I guess I won't be outside..much...at all actually. The VERY heavy rain cloud that is sitting over this country is heaviest over Casa de Frango Maryannlucy. Just cos DH bought me 2 very nice skirts for my b'day, and I bought myself 2 very nice ones AND I bought my new sandals...it has pissed down with rain ever since...I know I have retail legs but god this is bad....so tomorrow I will throw myself with gay abandon into housework - YAY!! and after those 5 mins I may just knit. And as it will be a day after WIP Wednesday so I may even post some WIPS.....

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

Oh...rain...what's that again? I'll trade you this hot damp for cold damp.