Thursday 17 July 2008

The last day of school really takes it out of you...

DD and I went off for our annual "last day of the school year piece of cake and a cup of tea", well actually we had smoothies and DD had macaroni cheese (wtf??) and then we walked home. DD now has 6 weeks stretching ahead of her, so what did she want to do...she wanted to pair the odd socks...she was working away with Topsey for company, and whilst I was cooking dinner I realised things had gone quiet...I could no longer hear "mum, come and look at this", "mum, look at me and Topsey", "mum, do these socks match??"...so I went upstairs with the camera as I thought it might be worth a picture, and look what I found....

Aaaawwwwww!


I managed to get the glasses off her...she is fully clothed, rather hot and sweaty, and the bed is covered in cat hair - nice!

I am off to knit - honest!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

That's just what I did after my last day on Tuesday.

Bezzie said...

Cats have an amazing conscious-sucking power. I think they do it intentionally. One sits down next to me and the motivation to do anything goes away first, and then I pass out.

Such a cute picture!