Tuesday 24 April 2007

Big thanks to Weezalana.....

look what she sent over for DD...An "I heart NY" T-Shirt. DD has been desperate for one of these for years, and now she has one. She got home before I did, and phoned and said that we had a very exciting parcel from the US - she loves these exciting parcels as much as I do. So I said for her to put me on speakerphone and open it, I wanted to hear her reaction, but she also needed 2 hands to be able to rip into it. She said that inside was a letter for me, and a parcel in a ziploc bag. She opened this and I asked if she could see what it is yet (Thanks Rolf) and she said no as it was wrapped in tissue...............................................................................................2 layers! Then with a lot of ripping of paper she was in, it was the long dreamt of "I Heart NY" T Shirt. Was she happy????? What a silly question! She was delighted! She is sitting here wearing it now (with her pj bottoms), I am not sure I am going to get the chance to wrestle it off her for weeks. I haven't had a chance to photo it yet (that will be a fashion-shoot opportunity in Stratford this weekend - if you happen to be in Stratford come and jump into the photos, and get on the blog), but she had already done the picture above to say a very big thank you to Weezalana

1 comment:

weezalana said...

Oh, that is just TOO cute! Tell DD she's very welcome, I'm glad it made her so happy! :)