Saturday 28 April 2007

I went to my LYS, and I gave in...

and bought this....how could I not! It is Colinette Giotto in colourway Pierre, and it is for a wrap front cardigan..I wasn't going to, but she had one knitted up in the Web of Wool and it just called to me...and like the weak willed person I am I gave in:

This is all of it, reclining on DDs trampolene.
And here are some close-ups:


What more can I say, I feel it it speaks for itself....sigh.......
And if you can tear yourself away from the beauty of my pr0n, I have also added a piccie of Oreo - DDs hamster....a photo was promised sometime ago, and after a bit of poking he surfaced for a quick photoshoot...
I'll get her to take a better photo another day, when he has overcome the shock of flash cameras!!
Today, I also planted out my boys....oh god I hope they survive the night. It is the first time they have been out on their own, in fact it is the first time they have been out, and on their own. I only planted out half (just in case).....please think of my boys tonight

1 comment:

mmStyle said...

saw your post on knitty. almost broke down for some colinette before I left the country...so tempting. It looks so nice, I hope you have fun with it!