Thursday 29 March 2007

And another Fab Package...

this time a RAK from Poops...how lucky am I...once again, absolutely spoilt. This arrived this morning, the postman's van stopped outside the house, and a huge parcel was taken out of the back of the van, AND IT WAS FOR ME!!, And look what I got: some local newspapers (I love reading about local issues, and finding out about where people live).
A shed load of dishcloth cotton - you know what I am like - a dishcloth ho!
LOOK AT THESE...OREOS...THE REAL THING, EUROPEAN ONES JUST AREN'T THE SAME! I haven't opened them yet, I daren't, they'll all be gone in one sitting, I have no shame!
Some Peeps...I am going to release these on my nephews (without telling my sister) and then aim them towards the garden. Photos to follow...
Some sweets that DD has run off with...
Some sweethearts, for my sweethearts...
A close up of DD's lig gloss pack, before she ran off with it and added it to the collection...you know the story!
Thank you so much Poops, it was really kind of you! I am, once again, overwhelmed! THANK YOU xxx

No comments: