Thursday 21 January 2010

Phew.......

I have been feeling very much like this

I think it is because it is winter. The exciting snow has gone, and we are left with grey nothingness - bleh! Getting up in the dark, going home in the dark. There are some good things going on: the birds are starting to sing so Spring must be on the way, but goodness it is slow. I just need to step off the wheel. I am off work for a week in the middle of February, but I need to do something positive, to have something to look forward to - so I have booked our Summer holiday.
Can't wait - now I just want it to be August.

Other news: well got to be another shout out for Stash Fine Yarns and their fabulous customer service. They replaced my broken crochet hook, and the on-going results will be posted tomorrow when I have recharged the battery for the camera.

And the radio manufacturers have come up trumps. If I send them my "little pink radio", they will repair it for a price including parts, labour, VAT and return postage all for £50.55 - isn't that fab! I am delighted, and look forward to getting it back and saving my sanity in the kitchen.

3 comments:

VintageVicki said...

Bet you'll be glad when your new hook arrives.

You've reminded me I need to look for campsites for the summer.

Vicki xx

Serenata said...

I know the feeling!

Oh yes...must book a summer holiday.

Thedarkerside73 said...

Hello,

Just wanted to say thanks for following my blog. Nice to find another lovely blog.

Oh yes we are hopefully going to have a halfway dcent holiday this year. Fingers crossed.


MBB x