Friday 25 February 2011

Another day....

.....more crocheting.
Please meet The Crochet Cat - Topsy.
She likes nothing more than sitting on my lap when I am knitting/crocheting. She loves being wrapped in whatever is being made, and she likes to be hot. In fact, she is known to sweat a little - EW!
Crochet Cat Heaven.

She is also happy to have yarn all over her. She doesn't eat it, chew it, or even bother with it, so there is none of that acky pulling it from the back of her throat.


Unlike this one. The Tail-less Wonder...P McGee (Pumpkin). I love this photo, taken yesterday as she was trying to hide from the painter.

This is a quick shot of the one surviving flower from Valentines Day. DH came home last night and asked who the rose was from...doh!


And finally, to those of you who still want chickens, look at my garden and think again. The bottom photo is a bad shot (through glass otherwise you get chased as they try and rush into the house). But can you see where my bluebells are? My bleeding hearts? My cowslips? No?? Thought not! The girls have eaten them!!
And to add insult to injury....egg count today is 0.
The bright green bowl in the first shot is Audrey's porridge bowl, Amelie prefers apples.
The garden hasn't photographed too badly, it really is a LOT muddier than it looks.

Back to work tomorrow. Assignment is done, I will give it a spell-check and tidy up on Sunday night before I hit the dreaded "Send" key, but it is done.


But now, back to some more of this
and a cup of tea
x

1 comment:

Justine said...

Oh dear, I don't think having a nice garden matches with pets of any sort!! Between our dogs and rabbits and your chicks we have 2 mud patches for gardens! Roll on spring eh?!