Wednesday 26 May 2010

Good enough to eat swap

Better later than never, here are the photos of my fab package from sewjustinesew

I'm afraid to say that I didn't get a photo of anything wrapped, DD and I just tore into it. I was excited to receive a beautiful parcel, and DD had been sitting at home looking at it all day waiting for me to come back to give her the go-ahead.
Justine spent so much time hand-making such wonderful things for me. I will admit to wussing out of making anything for her as I had seen the quality of her things on her blog, and I know the quality of mine, so I took an easier option and picked up some fab hand-made items for her. I was absolutely delighted with what I found for her, and I hope she is too (and compared to what I would have produced...well.....enough said).
So in the piccie above there is a beautiful hand-made card, a fridge magnet, a little note book which is now living in my CK bag (where else??) and some lovely buttons covered in cupcake fabric. I think these need to go onto a brooch :-)
2 lollies and a pack of milk chocolate beanies, sadly now all gone, but they were very nice!

A lovely soap (I just love the embellishment - I would never have thought of that!), and some yummy hand cream. In the background you can see the cupcake paper my parcel was lovingly wrapped in. And everything is lying in and on the tissue paper and ribbons that each gift was wrapped in.
A hand crafted book mark which is already in use on my OU books, and a scrummy pin cushion.

"A coffee cozy for my favourite take-out!"
How fab is this????? I am off next week, so this will get a few trips out I am sure. Look at the fabrics and the work that has gone into this. I absolutely love it.

And, look at this pot holder and tea towel - far too nice to use!!

Justine, thank you so much. I am absolutely overwhelmed with the gifts you sent me. I feel like it is christmas in the middle of summer.
Thank you so much for your generosity and creativity x

6 comments:

Em said...

Oh wow, Justine has spoilt you hasn't she? What nice things she sent.
Your comment about saying things like your mum tickled me.
What makes me laugh though is that I hear Hannah talking sometimes just like me, poor girl..x

VintageVicki said...

There have so many lovely pressies going back & forth with this swap :)

Justine said...

So glad you liked it all! Justine xx

Coco Rose Diaries said...

Wowzer! What a lucky lady you were! Such gorgeous makes and buys....I am totally jealous! xxx

Jackie said...

Ooh what a lovely parcel - all those cupcake goodies.... x

Kissed by an Angel said...

Lovely swap parcel!!
xxxx