Monday 15 March 2010

Good luck thoughts needed please...

It is speech day tomorrow for DD. She is standing for Head Girl!! OMG is my baby really old enough to do that? She has 4 minutes to make her speech to pretty much the whole school. Voting is happening on Wednesday. 4 are running for Head Girl and Deputy, but she is adamant that Deputy means "didn't quite make it". Her thoughts on this surprised me, but didn't, if you know what I mean. She has gone from being "yeah...whatever....I'll give it a go" to "I am determined!!"

7 comments:

VintageVicki said...

Good luck to her - she sounds determined :)

Kissed by an Angel said...

Good luck and best wishes!!!
xxxx

maryannlucy said...

Thank you so much for your good wishes, I am now in trouble for posting this. Oh well, it is all part of my job as a mum lol??!!

Kelly said...

Good luck!! I'm sure she will do well!

Bezzie said...

Good luck! Is Head Girl like class president?

knittingozfan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
knittingozfan said...

Good Luck to you!!!
I was deputy Head Girl and it was just as much fun. But she's probably wise not to look to me as an example!!